Slow Cooker Chicken Sesame
Slow cooker chicken sesame.Chicken breasts with sesame seeds, soy sauce,tomato juice and chicken broth cooked in slow cooker.
- 3/4 cup tomato juice
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup nonfat chicken broth
- 1½ tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 pounds(960 g) boneless,skinless chicken breasts
Slow Cooker Chicken Sesame,
- Lightly grease inside of slow cooker with cooking spray.
- In mixing bowl,combine all ingredients,except chicken breasts.
- Mix well.
- Dip chicken breasts in mixture to coat and place in slow cooker.
- Pour remaining mixture over top.
- Cover crock pot and cook on low-heat setting for 6-8 hours.
- Serve slow cooker chicken sesame with cooked rice and vegetables.