Slow Cooker Hot Chocolate
Slow cooker hot chocolate.This delicious recipe dedicated for those who love hot chocolate.
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup Dutch process cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- salt to taste
- 8 cups whole milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Combine cocoa,sugar,cinnamon and salt in slow cooker.
- Stir in enough milk to make a smooth paste.
- Stir in remaining milk and vanilla.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on high-heat setting for 2 hours (do not boil).
- Reduce heat to low to keep warm for serving.
- Add marshmallows creme to each cup of slow cooker hot chocolate.