Slow Cooker Shrimp Loisiana-Style
Slow cooker shrimp Louisiana-style.Shrimp with garlic,seafood seasoning and popular Worcestershire sauce cooked in slow cooker.
- 1 pound(480 g) shrimp,unpeeled,rinsed
- 1/2 cup butter,diced
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1½ teaspoons grated lemon peel,plus additional for garnish
- Hot cooked rice
Slow Cooker Shrimp Loisiana-Style,
- Grease 4½-quart(4½L) slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place shrimp in bottom.
- Add butter,lemon juice,Worcestershire sauce,minced garlic,seafood seasoning,salt and pepper.
- Stir well,cover and cook on high-heat setting for 1¼ hours.
- Turn off slow cooker.
- Stir in 1½ teaspoons lemon peel.
- Set aside,uncovered,for 5minutes.
- Serve slow cooker shrimp Louisiana-style in shallow soup bowl over hot cooked rice.